Using our expertise and strong negotiating skills to help you
get the best price for your
• Providing you with a competitive commission rate
• Providing a thorough market evaluation of your home
• Giving you options for marketing your home
• Helping you understand the factors that will influence
the price you can get for your home
• How to accurately determine the right price for your
• Providing you with tips on how to prepare your home
for showing it to potential buyers
• Helping you create your “moving checklist”
• Providing you with an outline of all estimated selling
expenses (including commission fees, moving costs, legal fees,
• Providing an up-to-date report on housing trends
• Giving you an explanation of what “financial tracking
(money laundering) forms” are, and why you have to complete
To Serve You Better!
As a long time real estate professional, I am proud to inform you that I have recently acquired new skills. With the population of Canada aging, the old ways of selling will not provide the diligence and services that will be needed in coming years. I have been trained to deliver excellence of service to those in the mature and senior markets, and their families, who will need special consideration.
As a real estate professional there is a lot more to listing and selling a home than just the paper process. It takes time, it takes consideration of people’s special needs and it requires a strong team of experts both within and outside of real estate.
There are more than 90,000 Realtors in Canada and less than one per cent has earned the prestigious Accredited Senior Agent professional designation. I am proud to be in this elite group and am looking forward to being of service to you or to those whom you may refer to me.
Whether you’re a first time or experienced buyer or seller I continue to offer you superior support throughout the process. With this course, I can focus as well on the mature and senior market and I promise that I have the patience and the professional tools to provide excellence of service.